Challenge 3 January 2018 Paper Nest Dolls

Ciao oggi, con grande orgoglio vi annuncio che sono entrata a far parte del DT di The Paper Nest Dolls e lo faccio mostrandovi il mio progetto per il primo challenge dell'anno

Hello today, with great pride I announce that I joined the DT of The Paper Nest Dolls and I show you my project for the first challenge of the year

Ed oggi è anche il giorno in cui si festeggia il 5^ compleanno di The Paper Nest!!! 


And today is also the day when the 5th birthday of The Paper Nest is celebrated !!!




Ho scelto di colorare  I Give You My Heart






Ho colorato con le Prismacolor. La base della card è bazzil Marshmallow sul quale ho creato uno sfondo di mattoncini realizzato con uno stencil e mousse NUVO bronzo. Ho fustellato due cuori e inserito qualche timbrata!


I colored with Prismacolor. The base of the card is bazzil Marshmallow on which I created a background of bricks made with a stencil and NUVO bronze mousse. I punched two hearts and inserted some stamps!






Per partecipare al challenge cliccare qui

To participate in the challenge click here

xx Sabrina

We would also love for you to join us on our The Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Page.





Commenti

Posta un commento

Post più popolari